Thursday, May 6, 2010

The Suspense Is Killing Huckleberry


Well, we were supposed to take the keys on the first of this month, to the brand new abode, but due to a couple of hiccups with an inspection and with escrow, it's pushed back until the 10th.
Wonderful.
So, yes, Huck still has himself a little bit of time to steal away in the middle of the night, acquire some fake documents and head for the border.
But I won't.
Anyway, there have been some fun things in the news, including the attempted bombing of a public square, a massive oil spill off of the coast of Louisiana, an immigration law that everyone is pissed about for different reasons, the flooding of Tennessee, Greek Fire, and something else, that for whatever reason escapes me at the moment.
So there you go, the state of the world in five easy links.
You can't beat that service anywhere else, friends.
Truth be told, with all of the crap going on personally over the past few days, I'd hardly had a chance to catch up on any of this, so its news to me too.
Oh, yeah, and El Borak was in California, and he didn't even stop by to say hey.
His loss, beers would have been on me.
Next time.

To close it out, I leave you with this.
You philistines better appreciate it, that's all I have to say:

No comments:

Post a Comment